FSG Membership Details
Open to practicing metalsmiths, hobbyists, retail or manufacturing jewelers, and those non-practitioners and collectors who are interested in the art and wish to be contributing members. You’ll become a part of the vital and vibrant community of artists, students, educators, art lovers, and innovators that together form the second largest, most diverse, nonprofit metal based guild of its kind. Memberships run from Jan – Dec of each calendar year. Members can look forward to the following benefits:
- Demos, lectures and presentations offered virtually, and free of charge to all members in most months
- Low cost virtual workshops that focus on the business of being an artist (such as social media, website set up, photography, videography and marketing.
- Inclusion in our membership directory and our “Meet Our Members” webpage with a photo and link to your website and/or social media pages.
- Discount at FDJTool.com with more discounts in the works
- Workshop opportunities at member rates
- Winter Workshop sponsored by North Chapter and held in New Smyrna Beach, FL in January
- Wildacres workshops sponsored by West Coast Chapter in June.
- Modern Masters workshops at Wildacres in North Carolina every other October
- MECA workshops sponsored by West Coast Chapter and held in Dunedin, FL in October.
- Chapter sponsored in person and virtual workshops
- Chapter meetings, events and open studios
- Network with us on Facebook and Instagram
- Memberships run from Jan – Dec of each calendar year. Memberships for all applications and payments received after Jan 1 will also end the last day of Dec of that same year.FSG is a 501c3 and all transactions are fully tax deductible including membership.
- Membership Directory inclusion deadline: Feb 28. If your application and payment is received after this date, your information will not be included in the Membership Directory.