FSG Membership Details
Open to practicing metalsmiths, hobbyists, retail or manufacturing jewelers, and those non-practitioners and collectors who are interested in the art and wish to be contributing members. You’ll become a part of the vital and vibrant community of artists, students, educators, art lovers, and innovators that together form the second largest, most diverse, nonprofit metal based guild of its kind. Memberships run from Jan – Dec of each calendar year. Members can look forward to the following benefits:
- Member-only monthly emails with artist opportunities like competitions, scholarships, grants and more
- Priority registration for workshops
- Discounts on workshops
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Access to the Lending Library
- Membership renewal due date: Jan 1,
Memberships run from Jan – Dec of each calendar year. Memberships for all applications and payments received after Jan 1 will also end the last day of Dec of that same year. Join after Oct. 1st and get the end of the year free with next year’s membership.
- Membership Directory inclusion deadline: Feb 28
If your application and payment is received after this date, your information will not be included in the Membership Directory. You can opt out of being in the directory.